Mini Vacay in San Diego + What I Wore
Last month my husband & I headed down to San Diego for a few days. He had work & I never miss an opportunity to tag along, especially when it’s somewhere we both love to visit. San Diego is one of those places that has a “big city” feel with it’s hi-rises, trendy restaurants & hotels (like LA, San Francisco or NYC,) but still manages to maintain that “SoCal” beach city vibe. I love it! I figured I’d give you guys a quick overview of what we did while we were there. Hopefully you’ll try one of these spots next time you’re in the area.
Where we stayed:
- Kimpton Solamar Hotel– in the heart of the Gaslamp District (my favorite area to stay in when I’m in town!) It has a rooftop pool, spa & daily complimentary happy hour!
Where we went:
- Searsucker Restaurant– try their Dirty Martini w/ blue cheese stuffed olives! Sooooo yummy!
- Ghiradelli– Chocolate & Ice Cream lovers rejoice! The perfect way to cap-off the night!
- Social Cycle– A MUST TRY (if you’re 21+) Cruise around on a multi-cycle bar with friends, family, colleagues… (whomever you want to pedal with!) to bar hop in a very unique style of transportation.
Get the Look:
More Direct Links & Outfit Options:
Stores I Love:
– My Favorite Place: Nordstrom
Free shipping & returns.
-Shop Vince Camuto Shoes
No Purchase Necessary!
-Shop Dolce Vita
Fab Spring Styles, Swim, Shoes & Accessories.
Shop Target: Why?
Because it’s TARGET!
–Hautelook (a Nordstrom Company)
Are you on Hautelook? If not, you should be!
Here’s my (direct link) if you want to sign up!
My favorite way to shop online: (EBATES)
My #1 subscription box this month: (Birchbox)
What are some of your favorite places to visit in San Diego?
I always love recommendations!
Thank you for reading!